How Much Is Maya Jama Getting Paid For Love Island?
Maya Jama is paid £600,000 for Love Island. Maya is paid more than the previous host of Love Island, Laura Whitmore.
The former DJ's soaring popularity has landed her deals with big companies, like appearing in the global GAP campaign and being an ambassador for Aussie. She has 2.6 million followers on her Instagram.
Her celebrity status and the success of her business ventures have racked up her price as she shall earn more money than the eventual winner of "Love Island 2023," who will be awarded £50,000 to share among the winning couple.
In comparison to Maya's earnings, the net worth of the 2023 Love Island cast members, along with their occupations, are given below:
- Zara Deniz Lackenby-Brown is a Model and Property Developer and earns an average salary of £42,500.
- David Salako is a Money Advisor and earns an average salary of £44,360.
- Tom Clare is a Semi-professional football player with a net worth of £500 thousand.
- Ellie Spence is a Business Development Executive with an average salary of £33,048.
- Haris Namani is a TV Salesman and earns an average salary of £31,108.
- Olivia Hawkins is a Ring girl and actress with an average wage of £20,000.
- Shaq Muhammed is an airport security officer and earns an average salary of £20,536.
- Tanyel Revan is a hairstylist and earns an average salary of £25,487
- Will Young is a farmer with a net worth of £32,500.
- Anna- May Robey is a Payroll administrator with an average wage of £23,452.
- Ron Hall is a Financial Advisor with an average salary of £44,360.
- Kai Fagan is a Science and PE teacher and earns an average salary of £38,810.
- Lana Jenkins is a Makeup artist and earns an average salary of £19,082.
- Tanya Manhenga is an influencer with an average wage of £50,000.